Over the next couple of days, my hope is to have spoken with each and every one of you to see how you're doing and if you have any needs during this time. The staff at Dorothy Peacock is working hard on planning and preparing for your continuity of learning during this challenging time. We will have more details in the coming days on what this might look like.
In the meantime, there are some things I would like to recommend practicing at home until we officially begin remote instruction:
1. Create a daily routine.
Some suggestions for items on this rough schedule are listed below:
2. Reading Practice - 30 min per day
3. Journaling - 15-30 min per day
4. Mathletics - 15-30 min per day
5. Spelling City - 15 min per day
Practice some games on your old lists to keep up your word knowledge.
6. Get Outside - 45 min-1 hour per day
7. Observe: What Learning are you Already Doing?