Below you can find a video update about what's going on this week as well as a link to our "week-at-a-glance." This is a SAMPLE since we are not yet starting official instruction but we will use this same spreadsheet for the weeks to come, so keep an eye on it!
In the meantime, try to get a daily routine going with your family and you can follow this guide to try to integrate learning opportunities.
- This week is a planning week for teachers
- Continuity of Learning plan overview: Expect ~2 hours of learning engagement per day
- Official instruction begins on Tuesday, Apr 14 (Easter Monday holiday still observed)
- Check in with your spirit buddies chat (Mrs. LS to set up) and then Teams by 10am each morning to get in the habit
- Spirit Buddies will be the only required synchronous task where we all meet and work together at the same time
- Important info/links emailed to parents and posted for students on Teams
- Download Flipgrid app (if using a tablet), check out Flipgrid website (if using laptop/desktop)
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or need support.
- Mrs. LS