In the next session with Mrs. Gabriel, we will be creating our own Aboriginal artifacts out of regular household products. But we need your help!
Tonight, if you could rummage through your recycling, we are looking for as many of the following products as we can get our hands on. Please send them to school with your child by Thursday:
- empty toilet paper or paper towel rolls
- pop bottles (plastic, empty, washed, 2L or 591 mL)
- yogurt containers (empty, washed)
- milk jugs (empty, washed, 2L or 4L)
- ruler-sized pieces of wood or straight sticks (30 cm or so)
- cardboard (from either sturdy boxes or cereal boxes)
- string or yarn
- dry scrap newspaper
Whatever you can pass along to us would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!